Monday, November 22, 2010

Nobody Is Perfect


I am the one who started the game, Yes I know.
I am the one who flirted at you at first.

But you sent your nice and warm respond
We were then in deep feeling
All above my expectation

Later on I warned you
Since you were dealing with a fragile glass..

I was trying to walk away from you
Since I knew I didn't deserve to have you
You were too good to be true
You were too high for me

I was then trying to erase my feeling
I was afraid to be down

I said to you : I dont deserve to have you
I am not as good as you want

But...

You were the one who said No body's perfect
You were the one who asked for a chance
You were the one who insists
You were the one who wanted to be as it is
And you were the one who begged

And...

I rebuild everything
Try to accept you just the way you are
Try to accept you all the way, be it good and bad
Since Nobody's Perfect
I open wide chances
I open wide my heart

And Things happened
I might made a not in purpose mistake
I might not meet to your expectation
Did not meet to what you required

And...

You walked away
Just like that
Leaving a broken glass left alone
With no explanation

Now...
The broken glass was left alone
The broken glass is turning into pieces
With a little hope, still
Looking for a second chance

And the label is still on :
NO BODY'S PERFECT..

No comments: